5 TIPS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE DURING THIS TIME OF UNCERTAINTY
Megann Willson of PANOPTIKA speaks with Speaker and Leadership Coach, Cheryl Lewis-Thurab, of CLT Coaching & Consulting.
Cheryl shares 5 tips to help businesses maximize their resources and stand out by offering the most effective Customer
Service during and post COVID19. She also discusses how employees can contribute to this goal.
5 TIPS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Points for discussion:
1. Know your competition what type of service are they offering that you can do better.
2. Get to know your customers intimately. How do they want to be served?
3. Give your employees the tools to succeed via ongoing training and mentorship.
4. If something isn’t working – change it. If it works, find ways to better it.
5. Feedback is key! Solicit ongoing from your customers and employees
How to connect with Cheryl: CLThurab@gmail.com Instagram: @Cheryl_LewisThurab Twitter: CherylLewis-Thurab – @Coach_Cher Hey!
Thanks for listening to our first episode for Platinum Pivot.
If this video was helpful, please click on the thumbs up below.
DON’T WANT TO MISS ANOTHER HELPFUL VIDEO?
Press the bell below and click on SUBSCRIBE.