Welcome to TEN MINUTE TIP TIME EPISODE #8 Today our Ten-minute tip time is about How to Respond to Uncertainty during the Great Business Reopening
Our show is sponsored by Platinum Pivot a consortium of experienced professionals that share practical business content that helps other professionals navigate challenges.
I am your host, Penny Redmond of Fortura Marketing.
Our guest is Megann Willson, CEO of PANOPTIKA , and our interviewer is Speaker and Leadership Coach Cheryl Lewis-Thurab.
Megann shares five steps that will help businesses optimize their time, energy and resources.
Here are some of the tips you will hear during the conversation on
How to Respond to Uncertainty during the Great Business Reopening.
1. Be honest with yourself about your situation.
2. Decide what you need to stop doing and stop it.
3. Make a plan to continue the things that are still working well.
4. Change your processes to accommodate new things that are working now.
5. Start one initiative you’ve been meaning to try to create hope and enthusiasm.
Hey! Thanks for listening to our eighth episode for Platinum Pivot.
If this video was helpful, please click on the thumbs up below.
DON’T WANT TO MISS ANOTHER HELPFUL VIDEO? Press the bell below.
PLUS, CLICK ON SUBSCRIBE. Do share with colleagues and HIT THE SHARE BUTTON